|Pocketful Of Miracles (Van Heusen/Cahn)
1. Pee-racticalIity dee-osn't int'rest me, love the life that I lead
I've got a pocketful of miracles, and with a pocketful of miracles,
One little miracle a day is all I need!
2. Tree-roubles, more or less, bee-ahther me, I guess, when the sun doesn't shine.
But there's that pocketful of miracles, and with a pocketful of miracles
Bb- Eb Ab Bb Eb Ab
The world's a bright and shiny apple that's mine, all mine
- I hear sleigh bells ringing smack! In the middle of May
I go around like there's snow around,
I feel so good, it's Christmas every day!
3. Lee-ife's a carousel, fee-ar as I can tell and I'm riding for free!
So if you're down and out of miracles, I've got a pocketful of miracles.
And there'll be miracles enough for you and me.
- I hear sleigh bells ringing..
4. Lee-ife's a carousel, fee-ar as I can tell, and I'm riding for free!
I've got a pocketful of miracles, but if I had to pick a miracle,
My favorite miracle of all is you and me
Any copyrighted material on these pages is used in "fair use", for the purpose of study, review or critical analysis only, and will be removed at the request of copyright owner(s).