|Chattanooga Choo Choo (Gordon/Warren)
1. Pardon me boy, is that the Chattanooga Choo Choo?
Track 29, we gotta get there on time.
2. We can afford, to board the Chattanooga Choo Choo.
We got a fare and just a little to spare.
- You leave the Pennsylvania station bout a quarter to four.
Can read a magazine and then you're in Baltimore.
Dinner and a diner, nothing could be finer,
Do another number down in Carolina.
- When you hear the whistle blowin' eight to the bar,
Then you know that Tennessee is not very far.
Shovel all the coal in, gotta keep it rollin,
Woo woo, Chattanooga, there you are.
3. There's gonna be a certain party at the station.
Satin and lace, I used to call Funny Face.
4. She's gonna cry until I tell her that I'll never roam.
So Chattanooga Choo Choo, won't you bring me home
Any copyrighted material on these pages is used in "fair use", for the purpose of study, review or critical analysis only, and will be removed at the request of copyright owner(s).