|The Moby Grape Lyrics Page|
|Sweet Ride [Never Again] (R. Mosley/P. Lewis/A.
Spence/D. Stevenson/J. Miller)
1. I was a blind man, a run and hide man
Took a sweet ride once but never again
I got my head turned, then I got burned
You left me cryin' but never again
- What can I say, please don't torture me
Girl, all I'm asking is that you set me free, leave my life, go, just walk away
2. I've been a fool today, I bought it right away
Down and cryin', but never again
Should have seen them evil eyes, heartbreak and alibis
I'm might give you once, but never again
- What can I say now, you know I'm down, go ahead, step on me, girl, pass me 'round
I should have known that you would be the one, the only one who could bother me girl
3. I was a blind man...
- I don't want those same old lies, I don't want your what's and whys
I stood by and let you take my mind, girl, I've lost it now and it's there for you to find
Any copyrighted material on these pages is used in "fair use", for the purpose of study, review or critical analysis only, and will be removed at the request of copyright owner(s).