|The Moby Grape Lyrics Page|
|Right Before My Eyes (P. Lewis)
1. Had a woman that passed me by, I think she knew the score
Cause as time rolls on I'm more aware of what she's taken me for
2. Got a baby, depends on me, I think he has me pinned
Cause he knows he can scatter my world like a leaf in the wind
- I wonder, did the truth just pass me by?
Or did I just not see what was right before my eyes?
3. I used to know two dying men, I hope that someone saves
Now they're night time riders in the daylight diggin' their graves
4. Got a heaven hanging over head, waits for me to win
And I don't know why I should be so afraid to begin
Any copyrighted material on these pages is used in "fair use", for the purpose of study, review or critical analysis only, and will be removed at the request of copyright owner(s).